This earth day, we want to remind you that you can make a positive impact by shifting your consumption habits in preference to those brands that are actively working for a better tomorrow. Here are just a few small changes you can make , the brands behind them and the great things they are doing!
Not only has this product been carefully created with safe and nourishing ingredients (NON GMO cornstarch and baking soda, coconut oil, shea butter, Candelilla wax and beeswax), it also avoids harmful elements like aluminum, present in most other deodorant products.
In addition to its thoughtful ingredients, The Clean Deo comes with a refillable case. If you need a little help disposing of the rest of the product, Beauty Counter’s got your back with clear recycling instructions.
Last but not least, Beauty Counter’s products are 100% cruelty free and they “require that all our contract manufacturers confirm that they do not test on animals.”
To learn more about Beauty Counter and their products, we recommend you visit their Consultant Stacy Sosa: linktr.ee/stacy_truthinbeauty
We loved this kit because it’s a great alternative to using plastic bags for your grocery store runs while still keeping it stylish and practical!
This set includes:
- 2 grocery bags (1-8X18" 2-11x14"2)
- 7 reusable bags (11"X16" 2 - 9"x10")
- a bonus muslin bag
Made out of 100% unbleached cotton that is totally biodegradable! The bags in this set are shrink resistant and built to last.
The kit comes with:
- Two Bamboo Brushes and a Toothbrush Case: Biodegradable and have been shown to degrade and decompose between a few months to a few years.
- All-natural toothpaste: Non-animal based products and packaged in a 100% recyclable aluminum tube.
- Toothpaste Wringer: Stainless steel (98% recyclable)
- Toothbrush Holder: Diatomaceous earth is made from fossilized water plants and is a naturally occurring element. This toothbrush holder is made up literally of the earth and can be recycled right back into our soil.
Want to win these eco friendly products? + A Luca Love Tree of Life Set?
We are hosting a giveaway starting Earth Day, April 22nd and ending Sunday, April 25th. Follow us on Instagram @lucalovebracelets for the instructions to participate!